Saturday, August 4, 2007

oh blueberries

Recently, I went to Michigan with some friends. It was an incredible trip. We took a late night/early morning wine induced romp through the rain and darkness deep into the country. We stopped to eat some blueberries direct.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The last morning before the return trip, we each picked a bunch. I could not believe how delicious. There were rows of sweet and rows of sweet/sour. Oh so delicious.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So now I need to figure out what I want to do with them. I froze them because there were just so many.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I always want to move wherever I travel. Michigan is so beautiful. Quiet country woods, gorgeous beaches and lovely people. We're due to go back for apple picking.

No comments: